Grand/Sakwa acquires commercial properties via sale-leaseback transactions. In a sale-leaseback, Grand/Sakwa acquires an owner-occupied building and leases it back to the seller on a long-term basis. The seller is able to unlock the capital embedded in the real estate while maintaining long-term control over its operation and maintenance – with no disruption to current operations. Additionally, as a full service real estate investment and development firm, Grand/Sakwa has the capital and expertise to plan, fund and complete building improvements, expansions, redevelopments and build-to-suit projects to fit a tenant’s needs.
Grand/Sakwa is currently seeking the following types of sale-leaseback opportunities:
- Type – single tenant industrial, distribution, retail, office and select medical/special use buildings
- Location –buildings and facilities located in top 100 MSAs
- Size – target transaction size of $3 MM – $15 MM+
- Lease Term – 15-20 Years from date of closing
- Tenant – all types considered, including private and unrated lower middle market companies (e.g. revenue $30 MM – $1 BB)